136 of 145 Marseille, France put on a great show for us on a wonderful sunny day. It had been quite a few years since we were there and the city was really pretty and the sail-away was especially nice too. Dana and I got out to celebrate our 21st anniversary at a restaurant called “Le Cirque” and enjoyed a truly terrific meal in the old port across from the water. I thought we were going to pay a lot to get a little, especially with the Euro as it is, but we really got our money’s worth and the locals treated us especially nice. The old harbor of the city is beautiful lined with restaurants, shops and stunning architecture. It is a great place to visit and our guests seemed to really enjoy the day as much as we did! Happy Sailing, Jamie Logan, Cruise Director
Senior Cruise Director for Regent Seven Seas Cruises will take you vicariously from the dock to the deck and travel the world over to visit the world's great destinations!
SEARCH THIS BLOG
WELCOME ABOARD!
Thanks for looking in! I am very pleased you dropped by. May I also invite you to checkout my primary site sameshipdifferentday.com. and cruisecartoons.com.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Regent Seven Seas Voyager's 2011 World Cruise: Marvelous Marseille!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment